Guest Facilities At Turtle Beach Resort
The unique blend of family centered guest facilities and quality Gold Coast accommodation combine to make Turtle Beach one of the most popular family resorts on the Gold Coast. Take advantage of the following resort facilities or for a change of pace, try the safe, patrolled beach, hit the nearby night spots, or visit the Gold Coast theme parks.
- Four separate swimming areas, including wading pools and adults only retreat
- Pool water slide
- Four spas, one in each pool complex
- Two saunas
- Two playgrounds
- Gated children’s areas
- Club Turtle Kids Activity Club
- 18-hole putt-putt golf course (fees apply)
- Two arcade games rooms with coin-operated video and table games
- Children's trampoline
- Two floodlit tennis courts (fees apply)
- Fitness room with the latest equipment
- 28-seat cinema with 3 showtimes daily
- Chelonia Day Spa - Massage Menu
- Nine BBQ entertainment areas
- ‘FRESH’ convenience store open from 7.00am till 8.00pm daily
- Ben and Jerry's ice cream available at 'FRESH'.
- Woodfire Pizzeria & Bar for meals, snacks and drinks without having to leave the resort
- Rainforest Café is open from 7.30am - 8.00pm Tuesday to Sunday for breakfast, lunch & dinner and 7.30am - 12.00pm on Mondays for breakfast & lunch.
- Complimentary WiFi internet access (download limits apply)
- Onsite DVD vending machine (fees apply)
- Secure undercover carpark
- Tour Desk for bookings, tickets and transfers to Gold Coast attractions and airport.
Please note: This property is a 3 storey walk up, there are no lifts.
|With not one but FOUR pools – including one for adults only – Turtle Beach has water fun for everyone in the family.
||Turtle Beach has an on-site cinema that’s a big hit with children of our guests.
||Your kids will be hugely impressed that the resort has its very own Woodfire Pizza right on the premises.