The unique blend of family centered guest facilities and quality Gold Coast accommodation combine to make Turtle Beach one of the most popular family resorts on the Gold Coast. Take advantage of the following resort facilities or for a change of pace, try the safe, patrolled beach, hit the nearby night spots, or visit the Gold Coast theme parks.
- Splash Zone Waterpark featuring 4 water slides, 2 toddler slides, dumping bucket, water cannons and more.
- Four separate swimming areas, including wading pools and adults only retreat
- Pool water slide
- Four spas, one in each pool complex
- Two saunas
- Gated children’s areas
- Club Turtle Kids Activity Club (for kids aged 4 – 12)
- 15-hole putt-putt golf course (fees apply)
- Two arcade games rooms with coin-operated video and table games
- Floodlit tennis court (fees apply)
- Fitness room with the latest equipment
- 22-seat cinema with 4 showtimes daily
- Chelonia Day Spa – Massage Menu
- Nine BBQ entertainment areas
- ‘Fresh and Tasty’ convenience store open from 7.00am till 8.00pm daily. Fresh and Tasty Menu
- Ben and Jerry’s ice cream available at ‘Fresh and Tasty’.
- The Deck Restaurant & Bar open daily for meals, woodfire pizza, snacks and drinks without having to leave the resort – The Deck Menu
- Complimentary WiFi internet access is available in most areas of the resort (download limits apply)
- Free secure undercover car parking
- Tour Desk for bookings, tickets and transfers to Gold Coast attractions and airport.
Click here to view Resort Map.
Please note: This property is a 3 storey walk up, there are no lifts.
SPLASH ZONE MAINTENANCE NOTICE:
Turtle Beach Resort would like to advise that the Splash Zone Water Park will be closed for maintenance from Monday 20 April until Friday 24 April (inclusive). Works will include the installation of a new rubber surface throughout the area as well as the general servicing of all of the equipment. During this time, the 4 other Resort pool areas will be open for guest use. As with all maintenance of this nature, completion is reliant on favourable weather, and works may be extended as required.